| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vigo/ Peinador in November is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 203.5mm (8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Vigo/ Peinador November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Vigo/ Peinador:
- Gijon, Spain - 283.8 kms (176.4 miles) ENE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 417 kms (259.1 miles) ENE
- La Coruna, Spain - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 256.3 kms (159.3 miles) ENE
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) ENE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 411.6 kms (255.8 miles) E
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 32.4 kms (20.2 miles) ESE
- Braganca, Portugal - 163.6 kms (101.7 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) E
- Porto , Portugal - 123 kms (76.4 miles) S
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) ESE
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) SSE
- Coimbra, Portugal - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) S
- Caceres, Spain - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) SSE
- Portalegre, Portugal - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) SSE
- Badajoz, Spain - 402.8 kms (250.3 miles) SSE
- Evora, Portugal - 413 kms (256.6 miles) S